RRB (Railway Recruitment Board):
Indian Railway the Biggest recruiter of Asia recruits every year thousands of employees through its various competitive examinations at various posts. Among its various examinations Railway recruits Aspirants for its technical posts through Railway loco pilot exam and Railway jen/SSE exam. Top post in railways if filled through ESE examination.
Railway jen/sse post are most sought post amongst engineering graduates.
Lets check some details about Railway jen/sse
Railway je/sse examination pattern:
Both Railway jen & sse
post are filled though single stage examination followed by document verification and medical examination
Examination Pattern of Railway Jen/sse Examination:
exam contains 150 multiple choice questions of General engineering, Basic aptitude, Reasoning, & general knowledge and science. The mode of exam is computer based .RRB Jen exam can be given by both Diploma or graduate engineering student while rrb sse examination can be given by engineering graduates
Age for RRB Je/SSE examination:
Candidate age should be between 18-32 years for junior engineer, depot material superintendent chemical & metallurgical assistant,20-34 years for senior section engineer and chief material superintendent as on notification year.The date of birth relaxation for category aspirants and upper age relaxation as per the rules
Syllabus of General engineering:
General engineering covers basics of engineering i.e questions has been asked from all branches of engineering (CE/ME/EE/ECE/CS). Level of questions is very basic a candidate easily attempts the question if he/she go through the basic syllabus.
• Mechanical engineering questions asked from mechanics, basic thermodynamics, basic production, basic ic engine
• Civil engineering questions asked from Building material and construction, surveying, basics of soil mechanics
• Electrical engineering questions asked from circuit theory, electronic device and circuit, basic machines, digital electronics
• Electronics engineering questions asked from digital electronics, edc, basic electronics, basic communication
• Computer science question asked from basic computer, basics of c & c++ language