All about RPSC
RPSC-Aen (Rajasthan Public service Commission) has a glory of about 50 years. It is established in Rajasthan to take the various examinations like RAS, LDC, Forest services etc. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
Initially it RPSC was set up in jaipur, Jodhpur, and Bikaner (only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner).
1. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation,1951 and
2. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation,1951.
In view of its important and impartial function, Public Service Commission’s rightly find a place of pride in the Indian Constitution. Articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 deal with various functions and powers of the Public Service Commissions. The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963, Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for conduct of their Business and the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Regulations and validation of Procedure ordinance 1975 & Act 1976).
In Rajasthan Ist grade & IInd grade jobs are always filled by RPSC
Currently RPSC will hold a combined state open examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant engineer
in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering And Electrical Engineering.
Lets check some details about RPSC
RPSC – Aen Recruitment Exam 2018 advertisement for Total 916 posts in various departments as
1. Assistant Engineer: (Civil Engineering): 225 Posts in Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
2. Assistant Engineer:(ME/EE):75 Posts in Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
3. Assistant Engineer: (Civil Engineering): 4 Posts in Panchayati Raj Department (PRD)
4. Assistant Engineer: (Civil Engineering): 307 Posts in Public Work Department (PWD)
5. Assistant Engineer: (Mechanical Engineering): 3 Posts in Water Resources Department (WRD)
6. Assistant Engineer: (Civil Engineering): 302 Posts in Water Resources Department (WRD)
No of Post in RPSC Aen 2018 Examination:
(1) Civil Engineering: 834
(2) Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering: 82
RPSC Aen 2018 Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination RPSC Aen
The Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages:-
(i) Preliminary Examination
(ii) Main Examination
SECTION – A
COMPULSORY PAPER MAX MARKS TIME
General knowledge & General Science 200Marks 2 hrs
Including General knowledge of Rajasthan
It’s Geography, Economy and culture
SECTION – B
1. Civil Engineering 200Marks 2 hours
2. Electrical Engineering 200Marks 2 hours
3. Mechanical Engineering 200Marks 2 hours
4. Agricultural Engineering 200Marks 2 hours
RPSC Aen Main Examination:
The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be Conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects Listed below. Each of the optional subjects will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be Three hours.
Compulsory Subject Maximum Marks
Paper – I Hindi 100Marks
Paper – II Social aspects of engineering 100Marks
Optional Subject Maximum Marks
Paper – III and (Any one subject to opted by a candidate) 200Marks
Paper – IV from the following list of optional subjects. 200Marks
(Each subject will have two papers)
lets check how to lets check how to select RPSC Aen Coaching