Weekend GATE Coaching program is an initiative of Engineering Masters a Premier GATE Coaching Institute in Jaipur for Engineering Streams.weekend GATE Coaching program is specially designed for those students who can not join regular classroom GATE Coaching program due to their other assignments or Working professionals who wants to go for Higher studies or Dreaming for Psu’s
Features of Weekend GATE Coaching
Following are the features of our GATE Coaching institute
- GATE weekend classroom Coaching program is 600 hours course commenced twice in a year. (dec and March)
- GATE weekend classroom program is an extensive Gate Coaching program in which classes will be held on Saturday, Sunday and some classes will be scheduled on gazetted holidays
- All the days mentioned above at least 8 hours of classroom teaching is provided. There may be holiday with mutual decision by students and management.
- There is specialized faculty for each topic of GATE Exam syllabus.
- Faculty at Engineering Masters GATE coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, & ESE Qualified.
- At Engineering Masters each of our GATE exam Faculty first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts for theGATE Exam and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and GATE competition based problem will be discussed in the class.
- There is separate doubt session for each topic. Students can take personal guidance by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management.
- After completion of each topic part test will be conducted According to latest GATE Exam Pattern.
- Printed study materials will be provided to students that are prepared under the guidance of GATE & ESE exam experts.
- Study material includes detailed theory, solved examples on these theories and set of objective questions for practice.
Difference between Regular and Weekend GATE Coaching Course: In Regular Course, classes are conducted for 4 to 6 hours per day in a week for 8 to 9 months where as in Weekend Courses take 10 to 11 months for completion as classes run nearly 8 to 9 hours per day on every weekends and public holidays.
|Streams Available||EC, EE, ME, CE, IN|
|Types of Batches||Weekend|
|Note||Instrumentation Engineering Students may join EC batches and Production & Industrial Engineering Students may join ME batches.|
|Teaching Hours||8 to 9 hours per day|
|Course Duration||10 to 11 months|
|Syllabus Covered||All Technical Subjects
Reasoning & Aptitude
|Course Features||Timely coverage of technical & non-technical syllabus
Books & Reading References
Regular classroom tests followed by discussion
Doubt clearing sessions
GATE counseling session
Interview guidance program