April 29, 2018 Posted By : Engineering Masters
Top 10 preparation strategies for gate preparation:
<b>GATE 2019 exam</b> is gateway to admissions in M.Tech ,M.S,Ph.d and PSU jobs.Every year near about 10 lacs of candidate appears in<i> GATE exam</i>.therefore to get through among huge number of students one should need a good strategy to crack <b>GATE exam</b>.lets check out Toppers strategy to clear <i>GATE 2019 exam</i>.
Toppers strategy for GATE 2019
“With dedication, discipline,& diligence you will achieve the goal”
Here is the list of steps of topper’s strategy to help you GATE Preparation
1. Know about the GATE Exam:
- GATE exam is a computer based examination of multiple choice questions of three hours with 65 questions of total 100 marks.
- GATE exam paper will consist of both multiple choice and numerical question answer.
2. Know the syllabus & weight age for GATE Preparation
- Since there are lots of subject in a particular stream therefore it is important that you should observe complete syllabus
- Check out the weightage for each subject based on previous year paper and target your GATE Preparation to carry more marks in GATE exam.
3. Select Good books & Material for GATE Preparation:
- Selections of good study material and books are very important at initial stage of GATE Preparation.
- One or two standard books are sufficient for one subject.
- Give priority to read from books than other resources.
- You may also download the classroom study notes from various sites
4. Tips to remember and follow during preparation
- Solve the previous year question paper to know the exact gate exam pattern
- Try to understand the basic concepts and practice test regularly
- In Gate examination questions are conceptual and based on numerical so try to improve your numerical ability & time management to score a good rank.
5. Plan your GATE 2019 Preparation:
- 4to 8 months preparation plan for GATE is good idea to crack the GATE exam
- Plan your preparation according to daily basic or weekly basis by giving enough time to each subject
- Preparation plan should also include syllabus completion, revision and practice test.
- It is good to make a good time table formulate your daily task