March 24, 2018 Posted By : Engineering Masters
Time management tips for SSC Je Pre Exam
SSC Je paper 1 consist 200 questions in a composite time of 120 minutes. The exam paper has 3 sections 50 questions of reasoning, and 50 questions of Gk and 100 questions of relevant Engineering branch. lets have a look at few time management tips for each section that will help you divide your time in the most efficient way.
SSC JE Time Management Tips- General intelligence & Reasoning
- This section has 50 Nos of question of 1 mark each and require special attention as it is quite tricky
- It is advised to not to give more than 40 minutes to this section
- Practice online mock test to improve your speed & accuracy.
- You can also practice previous year reasoning questions book by engineering masters.
SSC JE Time management Tips –General Awareness
- If you are well prepared then this section is less time consuming total 50 nos of questions asked in this section
- It will take 10 to 15 minute in attempting the entire section if you are well prepared
- Only attempt those questions which you are sure about
- Don’t attempt questions on the basis of guess
SSC Je time management Tips for Core subject
- This section consist of 100 Nos of questions each of 1 marks
- Devote 30 to 35 seconds in each question and if you are not sure about the answer then leave it for the end
- Divide your time according to your strength for each section and each topic
- Practice objective questions and previous year questions (you can also go through the book of previous year ssc je questions papers by engineering masters)