March 23, 2018 Posted By : Engineering Masters
Around 1000 post of Assistant engineer (Aen) in Various departments like WRD,PWD,PHED is about to come as per the latest news in newspapers of rajasthan.
Here I am giving all details about exam to help you like,
How to prepare for RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam
First of all for any exam we should know about the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam
- Go through the basics and technical concepts thoroughly.
- Theoretical concepts plays important role in exams like RPSC Aen
- Though the RPSC Aen exam will be objective but your preparation should be Subjective.
- Practice the previous papers of various PSU exams to analysis the Aen exam questions.(Check out the Civil Book of Aen/Jen by Engineering Masters)
- Follow these tactics for RPSC Aen Exam
- Prepare self notes of each subjects and also prepare formula sheet
- Make a habbit of practicing all the related questions after finishing of the topic
- Focus on comprehensive study instead of searching material here and there
(engineering masters prepare Comprehensive study material for RPSC Aen exam check out our material)
- Don’t move to next topic or chapter unless you have solved all the questions with easy, medium and difficult levels associated to it.
- Exercising plenty of model papers for RPSC AEn and online tests makes you more confident.(check out the model papers book for RPSC Aen by Engineering masters)
- I will strongly recommend treating all the topics have an equal importance and assure that no topic should have left. If it happens to appear the simple and direct question from which the concept you have neglected, you may lose the score.
- Be prepare yourself to tackle typical questions too.
Best of luck for your RPSC Aen exam