September 25, 2017 Posted By : Engineering Masters
Guidance for Preparation for Railway SSE
Many of Engineering Student Prepare for Railway Senior Section Engineer (SSE) as they dream to serve for railway but due to lots of misguidance and confusing exam pattern of Railway student mostly seek experts tips and guidance for how to start the preparation of Railway SSE Exam. Previously Railway vacancies conducted by different railway boards but as now according to new notification of central government like Central board will conduct the Railway exam for all the railway boards. With wasting any time lets have a look over pattern of railway SSE exam.
The question paper will have 150 objective type questions covering the following area
1. General Science and Technical Ability: 90 Marks
2. General Awareness: 20 Marks
3. Arithmetic: 20 Marks
4. General Intelligence and Reasoning: 20 Mark
Now the most confusing part of this syllabus is Technical Ability, student generally confused about this section that should they study for particular branch or they should go through all the branch. Above we are describing the syllabus of Technical ability for aspirants of all the branches.
1. Basic Thermodynamics (First law, IInd law,)
2. Strength of material (Basics about Stress and Strain)
3. Fluid Mechanics ( Properties of Fluid)
4. Production Engineering (introduction of Welding, Casting )
1. Electrical Machines ( Basics of DC machines & AC Machines)
2. Basics of Current Electricity
3. Basics of Measurement
Electronics and Communication
1. Electronics Devices and Circuit
2. Digital Electronics
1. Basic knowledge of Computer
2. Engineering Mechanics
3. Engineering Mathematics
1. Building material and concrete
2. Basics of Surveying
Note: Above mentioned Syllabus of Technical ability is for all branch and every aspirant has to go through this syllabus is they want to clear Railway SSE examination.
There for smart preparation is needed to clear the railway senior section examination.
Following are the tips from Engineering Masters which can be useful for Railway SSE Aspirants to clear the exam
1. For Technical Ability go through the books of first year of engineering including electrical and electronics engineering, engineering mechanics, computer, engineering mathematics, and basic mechanical engineering .
2. Theory material from above mentioned subject is sufficient now you have to practice objective questions for which you need Good books over above mentioned topics or you can Practice questions for these topics online also.
3. For general aptitude and general Reasoning you can go through any good book like R.S Agarwal or any other good book but make one thing in your mind that you have to make speed in these sections with the accuracy
4. For current affairs go through the any good monthly current affair magazine of last 6 month before the exam date
I Hope above mentioned topics and tips are slightly sufficient to start your Railway Senior Section Exam Preparation right now we cant tell you the exact strategy for Railway SSE exam .we will tell you about this at time of vacancies.
For the serious Aspirant of Railway SSE exam Engineering Masters has the running batches and online Test series also
Engineering masters also wishes Best of luck and good wishes to all the Aspirants of Railway SSE Exams